Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships For International Students at the University of Warwick, UK.
This is another great university scholarship in the united kingdom the Chancellor’s International Scholarships which is allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and is open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick institution.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2017 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
• A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800* for full-time award holders in 2018/19)
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018;
• Students currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships to be considered for 2018/19 entry will open on 1 August 2017.
New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. The deadline for applications is is 23:59 pm (GMT) on Friday, 19 January 2018.
It is important to read the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.