Scholarship For International and European Union Student To study in the Sheffield Hallam University in the UK.
Wow!!!!!!! what an amazing offer by Transform Together scholarships which are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught a course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2017/18 academic year. this offer is one of the best so far and easier to apply
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or the European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. Once you’ve received an offer for a course, you must complete and submit the scholarship application form with transcripts by 31 May 2017 for September 2017 start and 1 November 2017 for January 2018.
It is important to visit the official website below to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.