Scholarship For International Postgraduate Students To study in United Kingdom, British Chevening Program.
Here comes another great opportunity for international students to study in any UK university of their choice with Chevening Scholarships who is offering the UK government’s global scholarship program, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree course.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
• Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK
• Have at least two years’ work experience
• Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
• Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018
2018/2019 Chevening Scholarship applications will open on 7 August 2017.
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. Applications close on 7 November 2017 at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time).
It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.