Tuition Free Scholarship For International Student to study in The Canon Foundation For Scientific Research Grants in Science and Engineering.
Canon Foundation for Scientific Research is aimed at sponsoring scientists in the scientific and engineering disciplines in developing countries to widen their scope of knowledge. The foundation also aims to support activities that will increase the participation of under developed countries in these disciplines and to develop an understanding of how this will influence development.
The field of study are science and Engineering who are researchers in the scientific and engineering fields who are working in or native to developing countries.
Travel bursaries for research and conference or symposium attendance
Canon foundation welcome applications from researchers who would like to attend local or international conferences, symposium and workshops or undertake other postgraduate study. In most cases, Canon foundation will meet all or part of travel, accommodation and registration costs. Canon foundation also consider offering financial assistance to qualified researchers wishing to further their expertise at an internationally recognized overseas institution.
Canon foundation support international meetings organized and hosted in developing countries, especially by facilitating the attendance of contributors.
Small project and Equipment grants
Canon foundation welcome grant applications from researchers for small projects. Normally, we our grants contribute to part of the full cost of a project. Canon foundation may provide a number of small grants to cover equipment costs and access to academic publications.
• Applications must be in the engineering or scientific fields
• Applications relevant to current funding initiatives will be given priority
• Applications will be considered from postgraduate students, postdoctoral researchers and established researchers with permanent institutional positions
• Applicants may be asked to attend an interview at Canon foundation expense.
• Applicants will be asked to produce evidence of the use of their funding, for example a certificate of attendance, conference report.
In the first instance, applicants should send a brief proposal and a detailed CV with a full list of publications to the Scientific Co-coordinator.
It is important to visit the official website found below for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.